http://www.pokerhand.org/?2211969
http://www.pokerhand.org/?2211971 <-- i'm pretty sure if i had bet the flop he would have called and when the K popped the same results would apply
http://www.pokerhand.org/?2212133 <--- I actually forgot to put the decimal when I raised and it put me all in... but I was going to loose this hand anyway (just not that much)
http://www.pokerhand.org/?2212401 <--- I played this terribly... I don't know what the fuck I was doing... I shoved have repopped preflop to limit the field.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?2215074 <--- Once again... after he shoved I should have known AA but he was also shoving with hands like AJ and some smaller PP earlier so I called.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?2215861 <--- his reraise preflop made me think he had something like AK/AQ maybe even AJ... his over the top shove on the flop was just ridiculous and I figured maybe AK nut flush draw... so i called.
So as you can see... ring games had it out for me early.... I ended up grinding it out and by around 2AM i made most of my $250 back... ended up short only like $50 or so. I was also playing some $16 turbo SNGs I ended up about $90. I lost a few $12 MTT turbos, a $3+R Tourney, $11 MTT, and a $27.50 MTT.
I almost locked in a final table on a $12 MTT turbo... I was sitting at around 7th place in standings with chips and about 23 ppl left. Then I get this hand which would have put me damn near first position in chips:
http://www.pokerhand.org/?2214887
sucks but what can you do.... Anyway here are the totals:

Total for today: +$15.34
Total Bankroll: $519.90
Total remaining: $9580.10

No comments:
Post a Comment