bucks Today was the first day I got to really sit down for a solid sesh and it didn't go well.... NL10 is a bitch.... My strategy for NL200-NL600 definitely doesn't translate to NL10 (which is to be expected I guess). These guys were calling everything pre/post flop it was so sick... Yea I can get paid but I ended up getting sucked out when I shoved all in every time with by far the best hand... I think I need to start maybe raising x10 bb preflop and see if that scares some of them away cause obv x4-6bb gets a family pot. According to my PokerEV over 3000 hands... My sklansky bucks had me at
+$61, my showdown winnings were at -$5!!!! and my total cash was -$23... I mean wtf.... anyway as long as sklansky is up, I'm playing well so whatever.
Total for today: -$23.02Total Bankroll: $83.38Total remaining: $10016.62
No comments:
Post a Comment