Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day 10

Last night was the first time I actually got to put in some good hours playing in over a week. My cash games were great, I took in somewhere along the lines of $200+ even after horrific suck outs where I was felted three times. The only downside of the day was I got a little two crazy with the $10+R. Also, although i hit the money in the $60 45-seat SNG, I lost a $20 and another $60 SNG as well as some other $27 SNG Turbos. My MTT/SNG game lost me a bit over $100 when the night was over but fuck it... I had fun plus I really need to work on my SNG game.

Also, a thought occurred to me last night while talking with a friend online.... I need to finish this prop bet as quick as possible. I wanted to hit Supernova this year and I was looking at my VPP for the month and I almost at the Gold Star mark... this is including points I racked up from the 1st of the month to the 5th playing 1/2 - 3/6 before the prop bet started. I might not even get to keep my platinum star when it runs out at the end of this month if I don't get another 5,000 VPP in 2 weeks.... sounds simple but trust me... at NL25 it isn't... I didn't even think about my VIP status @ stars when I made this bet otherwise I would have selected another site preferably one with my Rakeback account... heat of the moment and wasn't thinking.

On another note... some friends of mine and I have been playing a live ladder points weekly tourney for a while now that gives people free trips to vegas for the world series of poker. The top 25% of players get to go to vegas and although Ian and I missed the first two weeks, we have been crushing the tourney every week we have shown up and are ranked 1st place and 4th respectively. So we might just have a lock on the trip based on the 25% margin. I'll let you all know how it goes as the tourney progresses.


RankPlayerW1(12)
1/8
W2(15)
1/15
W3(15)
1/22
W4(19)
1/29
W5(15)
2/12
BonusTotal
1Ian Appel1|896|463|5160246
2Kevin Chen3|39º5|403|65º100244
3Eric Leatherman1|683|51ººº100219
4Jose Vielma2|63º1|8960212








Total for today: +$82.90
Total Bankroll: $260.63
Total remaining: $9839.37

2 comments:

sonatine said...

Whatup ski? Its swope.

Following your lead;

http://nihan-goodplayah.blogspot.com/

Hollar?

sonatine said...

hmm 2 weeks without an update...

im guessing you took a shot and it didnt quite work out?