http://www.pokerhand.org/?2215861 <-- (I'm sure anyone would have called that bet and if not please tell me why so I can take note)
SNGs had me down something huge tonight and I decided to play just cash games... I headed to 6 table NL50 with a current roll of about $460 which is stretching it bankroll management wise but it worked out great. I was also running hot and hitting some great hands and getting action on them. Here are some of the big ones:
http://www.pokerhand.org/?2221668 <--- LOL hand of the night... I went in to raise on the turn and forgot the decimal and it put me all in. He called and flipped crap I got lucky and won.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?2221870 <--- played it sloppy but it worked out
http://www.pokerhand.org/?2221880
http://www.pokerhand.org/?2221910 <--- not a great play, but marginal. Loosing in the long run but I felt like gambling... if he would have 3bet me on the turn or shoved, I would have folded.
Overall things went well I think I was up a total of $376 in showdown winnings and $260 overall in cash... SNGs gave me a beating and heres where I ended up:

Total for today: +$171.60
Total Bankroll: $691.45
Total remaining: $9408.55

1 comment:
http://www.pokerhand.org/?2221910
good blocker on the turn, i like the play.
that K high call vs your tptk was fairly epic.
ive noticed that you tend to be very results oriented in your analysis on occasion.
eg: you play a hand perfectly, go broke on a cooler, then berate your play.
alternately, you occasionally overplay tptk and get paid off and feel it constitutes good play.
or maybe not, just a feeling im getting.
being results oriented can be disasterous, is the only reason i mention it, as it can legitimize bad habits because you got paid off by inferior players.
that said, ive seen you tighten up at higher limits and play *very* strong, so im entirely willing to consider that you know how to dominate weaker low limit games and tweak your game accordingly.
Post a Comment